Nadeshiko Hotel Shibuya is a new capsule hotel specifically catering to women travelers to help make their experience more comfortable and less intimidating. It consists of cocoon-shaped sleeping cabins ideal for one-person and also provides the opportunity for guests to enjoy their stay wearing a traditional Japanese garment (yukata) – great for photos!
Traveling to a foreign country can feel uncomfortable and intimidating for anyone let alone women who are traveling solo. So Nadeshiko Hotel Shibuya will try to ensure that their female guests will be comfortable, cozy, and relaxed during their entire stay, as well as provide their guests with a cultural Japanese experience too by including popular Japanese elements to the interior.
Some of these include a luxurious bath decorated with Mt. Fuji artwork. Other free facilities include internet access device, hot shower, WiFi, converter, common room, and public bath.
Unlike other capsule hotels, Nadeshiko Hotel Shibuya exudes in traditional Japanese ambiance perfect for women. Look around and you will be greeted by kimono-wearing hostesses who are ready to help with any queries. As mentioned earlier, guests can also wear the Japanese yukata during their stay too to really embrace your experience in Japan. A souvenir shop is also available which features local specialty goods.
- The capsule hotel is located only a 10 to 15-minute walk from Shibuya station or a 4-minute walk from Shinsen station.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. while check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
- Bring your identification ID such as passport as you have to be over 18 years old.
- 24 capsule units available
- There’s no stay limit in the number of days so you can definitely stay all you want.
- Pets are not allowed.
- You will be handed over a free rental yukata, towel and lotion upon checking in.
So ladies, are you interested in a girls-only capsule hotel experience on your travels? If so, check out all the information on their website below and make your reservation!
・100 Things to Do in Shibuya, Tokyo’s Fashionable Metropolis, in 2018
・Spa Safro: A Comfortable Capsule Hotel and Onsen in Sapporo’s Susukino District!
・nine hours Narita Capsule Hotel: How to Sleep in Narita Airport