Make time for some pampering at The Peninsula Tokyo‘s new luxury spa studio where your feet, hands, and even nails will receive luxury treatment the French way! Peninsula Tokyo has recently announced the opening of its studio, called Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio, owned by French podiatrist, Bastien Gonzalez, and is already a favorite among athletes, celebrities, and even royalty across the globe.
Bastien Gonzales is world famous for his unique and glamorous approach to foot care treatment. He was also a former skier who pursued podiatry after experiencing a serious injury during a racing competition. After meeting a podiatrist while receiving physiotherapy, he was inspired and started his three years of training in Paris.
His career began in exclusive hotels where he soon became very successful due to his passionate, innovative, and unique approach to perfecting quality care.
The concept of Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio is focused on well-being and beauty in one. A manicure or a pedicure should not only cater to beauty but should also treat the overall wellness of both hands and feet. His treatment protocols are primarily centered on the nails as well as using relaxing techniques in massage that help relieve customers of any stress they may be experiencing. His professional treatments can be found in 14 countries inclusive of Japan, and can only be experienced at the Peninsula Spa under Benoit Perié, the Studio Manager.
The luxury foot, hand and nail care studio use products from the Révérence de Bastien line of products such as essential oils. Peninsula Spa also makes these body care products available for purchase too. The studio offers the following treatments:
- Bastien Pedicure – an overall pedicure which will be followed by skin treatment (1 hour and 10 minutes for 22,500 yen)
- Bastien Manicure – a detailed care of the nails with additional options.(55 minutes for 20,500 yen)
- Bastien Duo – two therapists work in tandem to soothe feet, legs, hands and arms (1 hour 15 minutes for 40,000 yen)
- Bastien Duo Massage – two therapists work together to relieve muscle fatigue and tension to soothe feet, legs, hands and arms. (50 minutes for 38,000 yen)
- Foot Nail Brightness – focuses on nail and cuticle treatments (55 minutes for 20,500 yen)
- Bastien Foot and Leg Massage – is all about releasing leg and foot muscle tension (50 minutes for 20,500 yen)
What better way to treat yourself after traveling all over Japan? Be pampered, get special treatment, and feel like royalty inside and out at Peninsula Spa’s new Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio!